A vibrant and growing city, Terrace has all the amenities for the whole family.
Terrace provides homes of all variety from apartments, condominiums, new housing subdivisions, homes with magnificent views, acreages, hobby farms and seniors housing all at a fraction of the cost of the lower mainland.
Check out our realtors here.
Mills Memorial Hospital is the regional hospital for Northwest BC. With specialists and General Physicians we provide a full complement of care.
- Public Schools - http://www.cmsd.bc.ca/
- Northwest Community College - http://www.nwcc.bc.ca/
- University of Northern BC - http://www.unbc.ca/northwest/
- Centennial Christian - www.centennialchristian.ca
- Mountain View Christian Academy - www.mountainviewchristianacademy.net/
- Veritas Catholic School - www.veritascatholicschool.ca
- French Immersion - Ecole Mountain view - www.cmsd.bc.ca
- Francophone School - Jack Cook www.jackcook.csf.bc.ca/
Our College (Northwest Community College) with satellite campuses in Prince Rupert and Smithers helps to educate our students for further post secondary education as well as providing a variety of trade programs.
Prince George’s University of Northern BC has a satellite campus in Terrace.
Arts and Culture
- Terrace Art Gallery
- Terrace Public Library
- Terrace Little Theatre
- REM Lee Theatre
- Heritage Park Museum
Rotary Terrace - http://www.clubrunner.ca/Portal/Home.aspx?cid=774
Kinsmen - http://www.terracekin.org/
Rod and Gun Club - http://rodandgun.net/
Terrace Off Road Cycling Association - http://torca.weebly.com/
Our local owner operated business are featured on Love Terrace website.
We have all the big ones, Walmart, Canadian Tire, Shoppers, Winners, Staples plus some truly interesting retailers who provide an array of home furnishings, clothing, art, sporting goods, and other items that draw shoppers in from the surrounding communities.
If that is not enough? You can fly out on the early morning flight (1hr. 20 min) for a day in Vancouver and come home that evening…..to the peace and quiet.